Sunday 24 February 2013

What is the What- According to Me

Well, the book has a deep story which I really like but it has it's grey spots.I started the book in catch up mode but with time I caught up and like some parts of it. According to me the book is covered with with a lot of negative emotions and topics which disturb me a lot.I feel disgusted for the most part.At times there have been moments that I have had the feeling to stop and suspend the book.This just might be the reality that I'm not aware of.It has been a good book for me but maybe just understanding.I think what I could until the end of the book I would rather look at the positive side the book has which opening my mind in a certain way that allows me to look at the world's sufferings and perceive their story.

No comments:

Post a Comment