Thursday 31 January 2013

Letter- Free write

Dear Sherin,


Although it has been only 9 months since I met you. Every moment that I had spent with you is still fresh in my mind.I still remember the days when you were here with me. The days I looked at you and you were already looking at me. The days I would wake up and find a good morning text from you. The days you would secretly sneak up behind me, put your arms around me and told me you loved me. I still miss those days but I miss you even more.I miss you when something really good happens, because you are the one I want to share it with.I miss you when I laugh because I know that you are the one that makes my laughter grow. I miss you all the time, but I miss you most when I lay awake at night and think of all the wonderful times we spent with each other; for those were some of the best times of my life.In the End all I have to say is I miss you a lot.

Your Nephew
Glen

No comments:

Post a Comment